Lead Agility at Scale as a Certified SAFe Agilist (SA)
In this two- or three-day certification course, you’ll learn how to lead and support an Agile program leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) to deliver on large, coordinated software efforts.
In this course, you will learn how to lead an Agile program leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). The framework’s underlying principles of lean thinking and product development flow couples with practices that enable the execution of coordinated releases will provide you with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Agile Teams, Agile Programs, Agile Program Portfolio Management and Agile Architecture.
This course is intended for executives, development/QA/program managers, change agents (coaches), anyone helping lead or participating in a SAFe rollout.
Certification Prerequisites and Process:
– 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
– Attend the 2-day Leading SAFe course and pass the SA exam
Participants of this course will be eligible to apply for 14 PDU’s toward their continuing education requirements with the PMI (Project Management Institute) for a 2-day class or 21 PDU’s for a 3-day class.
Class registration includes a copy of course materials for personal use along with initial certification and exam fee. Continental breakfast, lunch and snack items are served daily including beverages.
After this course, attendees will be able to:
– Demonstrate how Lean, Agile, and Product Development Flow form the foundation of SAFe
– Explain and promote the use of SAFe
– Identify roles and structures required to scale Agile to the program level
– Execute coordinated releases across a program
– Measure the impact and progress of scaled Agile in a program
– Describe how a program interacts with Program Portfolio Management (PPM)
– Certification Process Introduction
– Review: Release Planning Flow, Roles & Responsibilities, Portfolio
– Lean Thinking
– Scaling Agile
– Agile Release Train
– Case Studies
– Agile Release Train, cont’d
– Scaling Leadership
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR FURTHER DETAILS